Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LAZIness + IDLEness = USEless

War, it is really super duper freaking damn long period me dun have update any things for my blog ya......
ARE U STILL IN A GOOD CONDITION, MR CHEY.....HAHAHAHA
i think it have been around 4 weeks i din write any things to my blog rite.......
just due to my laziNESS and idleNESS.....hahahaha....

So, at 1st, i must apologize to all of my friends who are care on me but me have been disappeared quite long from here, and apologize to those who got cling to my blog from d 1st blog till now......
hereby, i really feel much thousand of sorry about this ya........

Thus, i promise to all of u i will try my best to update back all my story during this holiday as soon as possible...hahahha....
what ever am i doing and what ever funny and weird things happened on me during this sem break?????wanna know it??????
so, please be patience in waiting my new post lo........

Lastly, thanks to forgive me and ur forgiveness is much of appreciated to me.............

1 comments:

婕米恩 said...

等啊等啊。。等-ing..好久噢。。