Tuesday, June 23, 2009

bad news...

recently just got a bad news
i was so shocked plus don't know what can i do
once i hear it from them
i really can't imagine what would i be
if the news really turn to terrible

my brain now is being empty
everything is just out all my mind
what i can do now is just waits for tomorrow
nope, is been waiting until Thursday
i will been worried all the time

god, i really need your help this times
please lend me your hand to me
may u mercy for protect and love her
i wish she can be recover back as normal
why not just pity to give her a peaceful of life
since she has been suffered enough many years already
please!please!please......
i rarely beg for help
this time i really beg for your merciful to help her

god, u know...
she means very important to me
nope, is important to everyone also
without she, i mean nothing
i'm sure i will be mad if the news really turn to bad
although everyone asked me don't be worried
but i just worrying so much

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun worry,
god save good people.

be happy ya =)